This amazing painting station is ideal when you have limited desk space or require a more mobile setup so you can paint on the go.
Its practical detachable modules allow to store the paints, brushes and accessories within the case and remove them when needed while painting keeping everything at hand and organized.
When closed and latched the station can be moved around with ease, but keep in mind that there it is meant to be always in a vertical position so that the paints and brushes don’t fall of the holders.
It has three types of paint storage:
- 26mm; for Vallejo and Army Painter Style Dropper Bottles ( 4 trays - 72 Bottles)
- 34mm; for GW, Citadel, Model Master (4 trays - 36 Bottles)
- Mixed: for most uses (Two 26 mm trays for 36 bottles and two 34mm - 18 Bottles)
(if you need Tamnia support please leave it in comments)
- Large tray that doubles as front cover/door
- Three drawers one large and two smaller for model accessories as files, scissors, tweezers, glues, etc…
- Interchangeable brush and water cup holder with space for 25 brushes and a 80mm cup hole.
Size Imperial: 15.35 Inches wide, 4.33 Inches deep and 18.89 Inches high
Size Metric: 390 mm wide, 110mm deep and 480mm high
Work Area (Lid/Tray) Mesurements:
Size Imperial: 15.75 Inches wide, 13.78 Inches deep
Size Metric: 400mm wide and 350mm deep
Although we have the unassembled version, beware before buying it as this is not an beginners build and do require a few extra tools, like clamps, and a few hours of work before is ready to use.
The use of wood glue is mandatory to keep the structure.
Drop us a line if you are not sure which one is better for you Assembly service, which includes a coat of varnish can be supplied at a cost.
Paint bottles, caliper , brushes and acessories are not included.