This painting station base system has 3 patterns available.
- 26mm; for Vallejo and Army Painter Style Dropper Bottles (Total 20 Bottles)
- 34mm; for GW, Citadel, Model Master (Total 10 pots)
- Mixed: for most uses (5 Bottles of 24mm and 8 of 34mm)
All patterns include the base tray with carrying handles, the ambidextrous paint rack with space for twelve brushes or model accessories as files/scissors/tweezers/etc., a water cup holder up to 80mm diameter and a small drawer for storing small modelling tools as x-act knives, tweezers, etc.
This station requires assembly with wood glue before it can be used. Wood Glue is not suplied. Instructions are included.
14.17 Inches wide, 9.44 Inches Deep and 2.7 Inches High
360 mm wide, 240mm Deep and 70mm High
This really handy station is big enough to work and all extras available can be stored on the base footprint for easy storage when not in use.
Extras not included in the base model that can be purchased individuallyon the folowing Links:
- Extra Paint Storage for 24mm, Vallejo and Army Painter Style Dropper Bottles or 34mm; for GW, Citadel, Model Master or Mixed
- Extra Paint Bush Holder Vertical and horizontal:
- Two (2) Non spill paint base: one for standard 34mm paints and other for 34mm wash pots.
- Or all extras and the Paint Station in a bubdle:
WARNING: Overseas deliveries can be easily disrupted, a delivery to US, Canada or even UK usually takes 2 to 3 weeks but in some cases like holidays, natural disasters, pandemics and other events can take up to 2 months. We always send your order with track and trace.
Due to be laser cut process, the wood might have a sometimes strong burning smell that fades away in a matter of 1 to 2 days.
I normally leave it to air at the shop for 24h depending on the amount of work I have, but sometimes I pack without the 24h, so if you notice that the smell is too strong leave it in a open air space for 24h or until it fades.