This amazing painting station is ideal when you have limited desk space or require a more mobile setup so you can paint on the go. Its practical detachable modules allow to store the paints, brushes and accessories within the case and remove them when needed while painting keeping everything at hand and organized.
When closed and latched the station can be moved around with ease, but keep in mind that there it is meant to be always in a vertical position so that the paints and brushes don’t fall of the holders.
It has three types of paint storage
- 26mm; for Vallejo and Army Painter Style Dropper Bottles ( 4 trays - 72 Bottles)
- 34mm; for GW, Citadel, Model Master (4 trays - 36 Bottles)
- Mixed: for most uses (Two 26 mm trays for 36 bottles and two 34mm - 18 Bottles) (if you need Tamnia support please leave it in comments)
· Large tray that doubles as front cover/door
· Three drawers one large and two smaller for model accessories as files, scissors, tweezers, glues, etc…
· Interchangeable brush and water cup holder with space for 25 brushes and a 80mm cup hole.
Imperial: 15.35 Inches wide, 4.33 Inches deep and 18.89 Inches high
Metric: 390 mm wide, 110mm deep and 480mm high
Work Area (Lid/Tray) Size
Imperial: 15.75 Inches wide, 13.78 Inches deep
Metric: 400mm wide and 350mm deep
Although we have the unassembled version, beware before buying it as this is not an beginners build and do require a few extra tools, like clamps, and a few hours of work before is ready to use.
The use of wood glue is mandatory to keep the structure strong.
Drop us a line if you are not sure which one is better for you.
We offer an Assembly service, which includes a coat of varnish can be supplied at a cost.
Paint bottles, caliper , brushes and accessories are not included.
WARNING: Overseas deliveries can be easily disrupted, a delivery to US, Canada or even UK usually takes 2 to 3 weeks but in some cases like holidays, natural disasters, pandemics and other events can take up to 2 months.
We always send your order with track and trace.
Due to be laser cut process, the wood might have a sometimes strong burning smell that fades away in a matter of 1 to 2 days.
I normally leave it to air at the shop for 24h depending on the amount of work I have, but sometimes I pack without the 24h period, so if you notice that the smell is too strong leave it in a open air space for 24h or until it fades.